Back Pain Relief
How To Put An End To Back Pain And Stiffness:
Don't suffer any longer!
If you’ve got lower back pain, stiffness, or an ache - it's very tempting to think that it's nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just "slept awkwardly", or that it's just a "spasm" or a bit of stiffness that everyone your age suffers from...
There's no obvious reason why it happened, but it doesn't seem to be going away.
If that's happening to you, you're not alone.
We hear this type of thing all the time.
In fact, lower back pain and sciatica is the most common problem that we see at our physical therapy clinic in Austin, Texas.
And when it comes to living with back pain, everyone we see wants to know...
Why Is This Happening To Me?
Why Am I Still Suffering With Back Pain
After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?
Most people think that when they get back pain,
it's just going to go away on its own.
That they'll wake up one morning and, like "magic",
it'll be as if back pain never happened...
But then 6 months later they're still living with back pain...
often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does This Sound Like You?
we see all the time in our physical therapy clinic is when people go to their doctor, and the doctor tells them to rest, ”try these painkillers”, and they’re told they need to "get an MRI.”
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the doctor again because it hasn't gotten any better. Told they have some scary findings (which may in return actually be NORMAL findings). Worse, they're often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest or an injection as their only options.
This is madness and explains why so many people are continuing to suffer from chronic lower back pain.
Free Back Pain Relief E-Book
Has This Type of Thing
Happened to You?
Why else does back pain last so long?
Well, it's easy to get confused because you've been told different things, by different people. There's lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice - but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your back pain was caused by doing something - like lifting or sleeping awkwardly - but really it was caused by years and years of poor posture that caused the muscles in your lower back to become weak and the lifting of the awkward sleeping was just the EFFECT of that.
If you don't know what you're doing - back pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as "part of life" - as if it's normal, and "just the way it is."
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently
Living With Back Pain:
Here are 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own -but it didn’t
- You went to your doctor who told you to take pain pills or try an injection -but the pills did nothing and the pain came right back when the injection wore off
- A family member or friend told you that everybody gets Back Pain as they get older, so you accepted it as a “new normal”
- You tried other healthcare professionals, another physical therapist, or a chiropractor in the past, but nothing seemed to help
- You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Back Pain ten times worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to just rest because your Back Pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
- You decided to get a few massages, thinking that would soothe and fix the pain. But all that did was make it feel nice and relaxed but did nothing to fix it long term
If any of those have happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk to one of our physical therapists to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you've tried any or all of these things is a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn't work, you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best possible outcome.
What Can I Do To
Get Rid Of My Back Pain Quickly?
- Start by Making a Decision - The wait IS what causes most people to fall into the longer lasting back pain. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Back Pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse.
- Do The Right Exercises - One of the best things to help you ease your back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises carefully selected and given to you by a specialist physical therapist. The right exercises will help you reduce pain and allow you to move more freely again quickly - while making sure that the problems don't come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
- Avoid Sitting And Long Periods of Rest - Ever try to get up from the couch after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to back pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your back stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- Get Real, Customized Physical Therapy Treatment – YouTube videos will not solve your problem. Physio or Physical therapy is proven to help people with low back pain. In fact, back pain is the most common injury we see at Natural Fit Therapy. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends -physical therapy can help you get back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you are interested in knowing how the Physical Therapy Team at Natural Fit Therapy (located in North Austin) can help you live with less Back Pain, we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics.
Note: This free discovery visit is something we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about physical therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them and want to make sure we are a good fit before any commitments are made. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
How Can Choosing To See A Physical Therapist At Natural Fit Therapy Help You
Get Rid Of Your Back Pain - In The Next Few Days?
- We can help you find out why you're still struggling with this pain or injury, and why your previous treatments failed to address the real issue
- We can find and address the ROOT CAUSE - so this pain or injury goes away and stays away!
- We can help you finally get a good nights sleep - which is so hard to get when you are having back pain.
- We can help you be able to play golf, enjoy a walk in the park, go to yoga, or run again without restrictions
- We can help you no longer question if you're a “good” parent or grandparent because now you'll confidently be able to play catch with your kids without your back giving out.
- We can help you stay out of the doctor's office and back to enjoying your walk the park, round of golf with your friends, and even get back to the yoga mat.
- We can help you get off medications, not have to get that injection, and never have to consider surgery
Basically, the team at Natural Fit Therapy can help you get more enjoyment out of your life by being more active, feeling more youthful, and getting your confidence back.
If you want to know what it costs, and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinic in Austin, we invite you to inquire below by clicking the button and filling out the short form:
“I was fortunate enough to come in contact with Natural Fit Therapy, and talk to them about my problems, and what I needed to do. We started a physical therapy regimen which helped me to move from the wheelchair to the walker, and then to the cane, and then eventually I was able to walk without any assistance.”
“I couldn't get my legs to strengthen. They just wouldn't strengthen up like when we do these calf exercises and everything. It's just ... I mean, it didn't take long for me to tell the difference from what they were and I was telling my son, I said, ‘That's the first time that my legs have been strong in several years.’ I said, ‘I didn't think there was any remedy for it.’”
“I wanted to be taller again. I wanted to be my height again, and I wanted to get out of bed without a backache, and I wanted to just get out of bed without help. Now I just swing my feet off the bed, pop right up, and my back is so much better.”