Looking for ways to get moving, be social, and explore Austin with other like-minded people 50+? Look no further! Here are fun, active, and social events happening around Austin in January 2022.
Keep Austin Active – Reoccurring January Events Calendar
*To see all these Keep Austin Active Facebook group events and more (as well as RSVP), follow this link:
Natural Fit Therapy Events
“Floor Confidence” & “Falls Training” Programs (2-for-1 Special)
Designed to give adults of any age the strength and confidence to get on and off the floor with ease, and teach them how to fall without getting injured.
Through October, join either of Natural Fit Therapy’s 6-week programs with a friend and split the cost ($175 per session for 6 sessions).
Make sure to mention this blog post to activate the offer.
Spots are limited.
Call us to check for availability: 512-730-0231
Need Help Getting Moving Again?
We Can Help.
We realize some people may be unsure which of our services are right for them. Wondering if we can help with your specific problem? Click on the button above.
We understand some people want to find out more about the cost & availability of our services before scheduling. If that’s you, click on the button above.
Austin & Surrounded free community January events you don’t have to miss:
- Pranayama • Free Weekly Class • Leander – Every Wednesday in January (free)
- Texas Red’s Wednesday Night Trivia @Mouton’s Bistro in Cedar Park, Texas! – Every Wednesday in January (free)
- FREE THURSDAY AT THE BLANTON Museum of Art ! – FREE ADMISSION EVERY THURSDAY!
- Capital Area Parkinson’s Society – Shake Shack – Every Friday from Jan 13 (free)
- American Gypsy Band at Shooters Cedar Park! – Jan 14 (free)
- Cravings & Weight Gain: And the Blood Sugar Rollercoaster – Jan 14 (free)
- Tea Talk: Origins, Types, Traditions, and More! – Jan 17 (free)
- Capital Area Parkinson’s Society – People with Parkinson’s Support Group – Jan 19 (free)
- Color, Music and Motion: A Lunar New Year Celebration – Jan 21 (free)
- 21 Days to a Healthier You: Eat for Your Health (& the Planets Health) – Jan 28 (free)
Lets get more details about each events:
1. Pranayama • Free Weekly Class • Leander – Every Wednesday in January 2023 (free) – in ZOOM
- Learn the Joy of Breathing technique
- Practice deep breath work
- Experience a profound relaxation
- Questions, answers & sharing
- Enjoy the benefits
- Silence cell phones
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Refrain from eating 1.5 to 2 hours before practice
- Yoga mat and a blanket might help you feel comfortable