Knee Pain Relief Austin
How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain
Don't suffer any longer!
If you're living with bad knees, they're painful or they ache - it's very easy to think it's "just something that comes with age", it's a bit of "wear and tear", or that it's nothing and it will go away on its own.
You can't quite put your finger on why you're feeling so much pain in your knees - but it doesn't seem to be getting any better!
If that's happening to you, you're not alone
We hear this type of thing all the time.
In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our Physical Therapy clinic in Austin, Texas.
And when it comes to living with knee pain, everyone we see wants to know:
Why Is This Happening To Me?
Why Am I Still Suffering With Knee Pain
After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?
Most people think that when they get Knee Pain,
it will eventually just “ease up” and go away on its own.
That they'll wake up one morning and like "magic",
Knee Pain will be a thing of the past…
But then 6 months later they're still living with nagging pain...
often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does This Sound Like You?
we see all the time in our physical therapy clinic is when people go to their doctor, and the doctor tells them to rest, ”try these painkillers”, and tell them they need to "get an MRI.”
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the doctor again because it hasn't gotten any better, and told they have some scary findings (which may actually be NORMAL findings). Worse, they're often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, told to wear a knee brace, and advised MORE rest or an injection as their only options.
This is madness and explains why so many people are continuing to suffer from chronic knee pain that won’t go away.
Free Knee Pain Relief E-Book
Has This Ever Happened to You?
Maybe you’re confused because you've been told different things by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you've been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing "this exercise" to make it better.
It's very confusing to know exactly what to do - and that's just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion - this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Knee Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as "part of life" - as if it's normal, as if it has to be that way.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently
Living With Knee Pain:
Here are 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own -but it didn’t
- You went to your doctor who told you to take pain pills or try an injection - but the pills did nothing but “mask” the pain and the pain came right back when the injection wore off (3-6 months later)
- A family member or friend told you that everybody gets Knee pain as they get older, so you accepted it as a “new normal”
- You tried other healthcare professionals, another physical therapist, or a chiropractor in the past, but nothing seemed to help
- You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Knee feel 10X worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily.. especially with stairs
- You decided to get a few massages, thinking that would soothe and fix the pain. But all that did was make it feel nice and relaxed but did nothing to fix it long term
If any of those have happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk to one of our physical therapists to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you've tried any or all of these things is a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn't work, you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best possible outcome.
What Can I Do To
Get Rid Of My Knee Pain Quickly?
- Start by Making a Decision - The wait is what causes most people to fall into longer lasting knee pain. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Knee Pain will "just go away with time", but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse.
- Do The Right Exercises - One of the best things to help you ease your Knee pain is find the root cause of why this is happening in the first place to then do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises carefully selected and given to you by a specialist physical therapist. The right exercises will help you reduce pain and allow you to move more freely again quickly - while making sure that the problems don't come back anytime soon (or aggravate your knee even more like some exercises do).
- Avoid Sitting And Long Periods of Rest - The truth is, you and I were not designed to sit. When you sit for too long, you put your knees in stressful positions that can harm them over time.. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quick as possible.
- Get Real, Customized Physical Therapy Treatment – YouTube videos will not solve your problem. Physio or Physical therapy is proven to help people with knee pain. In fact, knee pain is one of the most common injuries we see at Natural Fit Therapy. If your knee pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - physical therapy can help you get back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy Team at Natural Fit Therapy (located in North Austin) can help you live with less Knee Pain, we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics.
Note: This free discovery visit is something we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about physical therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them and want to make sure we are a good fit before any commitments are made. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
How Can Choosing To See A Physical Therapist At Natural Fit Therapy Help You
Get Rid Of Your Knee Pain - In The Next Few Days?
- We can help you take away the pain and stiffness you're experiencing - often within a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out why you're still struggling with this pain or injury, and why your previous treatments failed to address the real issue
- We can find and address the ROOT CAUSE - so this pain or injury goes away and stays away!
- We can help you finally get a good night’s sleep so you can enjoy better days and feel more energized
- We can help you avoid dangerous Knee surgery - and painful injections
- We can help you get unstuck & back to enjoying time with your family and friends that Knee pain has taken from you..
- We can help you stay out of the doctor's office and get back to enjoying your walk at Town Lake, round of golf with your friends, and gardening without being bothered by pain
- We can help you get off medications, not have to get that injection, and never have to consider surgery
Basically, the team at Natural Fit Therapy can help you get more enjoyment out of your life by being more active, feeling more youthful, and getting your confidence back.
If you want to know what it costs, and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinic in Austin, we invite you to inquire below by clicking the button and filling out the short form:
“I was fortunate enough to come in contact with Natural Fit Therapy, and talk to them about my problems, and what I needed to do. We started a physical therapy regimen which helped me to move from the wheelchair to the walker, and then to the cane, and then eventually I was able to walk without any assistance.”
“I couldn't get my legs to strengthen. They just wouldn't strengthen up like when we do these calf exercises and everything. It's just ... I mean, it didn't take long for me to tell the difference from what they were and I was telling my son, I said, ‘That's the first time that my legs have been strong in several years.’ I said, ‘I didn't think there was any remedy for it.’”
“I wanted to be taller again. I wanted to be my height again, and I wanted to get out of bed without a backache, and I wanted to just get out of bed without help. Now I just swing my feet off the bed, pop right up, and my back is so much better.”