In the video, below I want to share with you – why it’s essential to make your knees strong and how it can help you in three significant ways: you can alleviate joint pressure and enhance your body mechanics to protect against arthritis. We’ll also discuss why knee strength matters for various aspects of our lives, enabling us to stay active, healthy, independent, and pursue our desired activities.
We often receive inquiries about strengthening legs and knees from individuals dealing with knee pain or arthritis, seeking ways to enhance their strength. You might have heard from our previous articles that building leg strength can substantially alleviate pain, particularly in cases of knee arthritis. Let’s delve deeper into each of the reasons why strengthening our knees is so important:
3 Reasons Why it is Important to Strengthen Your Knees
Exercise and Osteoarthritis: The Science Behind Why It Works! In this video we will explain why exercise is good for those people dealing with osteoarthritis.
- 0:00 teaser
- 0:19 3 Reasons Why it is Important to Strengthen Your Knees
- 01:04 #1 – Strengthening your knees reduces stress on your knee joints 02:18
- #2 – Strengthening exercises can improve your overall body mechanics 04:21
- #3 – Promotes Leg and Knee Muscle Health for overall well-being
- 07:00 SUBSCRIBE to Natural Fit Therapy for more videos
- 07:10 Book a Free Discovery Visit