Neck Pain Relief Austin
How To Ease Irritating, Daily Neck Pain And Stiffness
So You Can Finally Get A Full Night Of Sleep!
Don't suffer any longer!
If you’ve got neck pain, stiffness or headaches - it's very tempting to think that it's nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just "slept awkwardly", or that it's just a "muscle spasm" or a bit of stiffness that everyone goes through from time to time...
There's no obvious reason why it happened, but it doesn't seem to be going away!
If that's happening to you, you're not alone
We hear this type of thing all the time.
In fact, Neck Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our Physical Therapy clinic in Austin, Texas.
And when it comes to living with neck pain, everyone we see wants to know:
Why Is This Happening To Me?
Why Am I Still Suffering With Neck Pain
After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?
Most people think that when they get neck pain,
it's just going to go away on its own.
That they'll wake up one morning and like "magic",
it'll be as if neck pain never happened...
But then 6 months later they're still living with nagging on and off nuisance...
often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does This Sound Like You?
we see all the time in our physical therapy clinic is when people go to their doctor, and the doctor tells them to rest, ”try these painkillers”, and are told they need to "get an MRI.”
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the doctor again because it hasn't gotten any better and told they have some scary findings (which may in return actually be NORMAL findings on their images!). Worse, they're often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest or an injection as their only options.
This is madness and explains why so many people are continuing to suffer from chronic neck pain and headaches.
Free Neck Pain Relief E-Book
Has This Type of Thing
Happened to You?
Well, it's easy to get confused because you've been told different things by different people. There's lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice - but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your neck pain was caused by doing something - like sitting too much at the computer or sleeping awkwardly, or maybe you had a previous car accident and it still hasn’t gone away.
Most of the time, when neck pain comes on without a specific reason (no accidents or trauma) - it was likely caused by years and years of poor posture, poor mechanics that caused the muscles in your neck to become weak and now the compound effect of the awkward sleeping and sitting was just the TIPPING POINT of exposing your neck issues.
If you don't know what you're doing - neck pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as "part of life" - as if it's normal, and "just the way it is now."
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently
Neck Pain Or Stiffness:
Here are 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own -but it didn’t
- You went to your doctor who told you to take pain pills or try an injection - but the pills did nothing and the pain came right back when the injection wore off
- A family member or friend told you that everybody gets Neck Pain as they get older and it’s just part of aging to get stiff, so you accepted it as your “new normal”
- You tried other healthcare professionals, another physical therapist, or a chiropractor in the past, but nothing seemed to help
- You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Neck Pain 10X worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to just rest because your Neck Pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
- You decided to get a few massages, thinking that would soothe and fix the pain. But all that did was make it feel nice and relaxed but did nothing to fix it long term
If any of those have happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk to one of our physical therapists to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you've tried any or all of these things is a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn't work, you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best possible outcome.
What Can I Do To
Get Rid Of My Neck Pain Quickly?
- First Off, You Need to Start by Making a Decision About Getting Help - The wait IS what causes most people to fall into the longer lasting neck aches and pain. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that their neck pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse.
- Do The Right Exercises - One of the best things to help you ease your neck pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises carefully selected and given to you by a specialist physical therapist. The correct exercises will help you reduce pain and allow you to move more freely again quickly - while making sure that the problems don't come back anytime soon (or aggravate your neck even more like some exercises do).
- Avoid Sitting And Long Periods of Rest - Ever woken up with a painful neck that you could barely move? Or, after a long day spent sitting felt tightness in your upper shoulders and back of neck? That's because one of the worst things you can do that adds to neck or shoulder pain is sitting with bad posture, or sleeping in awkward positions. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- Get Real, Customized Physical Therapy Treatment – Physio or Physical therapy is proven to help people with neck pain. In fact, neck pain and headaches is one of the most common injuries we see at Natural Fit Therapy If your neck pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - physical therapy can help you get back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you are interested in knowing how the Physical Therapy Team at Natural Fit Therapy (located in North Austin) can help you live with less Neck Pain, we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics.
Note: This free discovery visit is something we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about physical therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them and want to make sure we are a good fit before any commitments are made. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
How Can Choosing To See A Physical Therapist At Natural Fit Therapy Help You
Get Rid Of Your Neck Pain & Stiffness - In The Next Few Days?
- We can help you reduce the pain you're experiencing - often within a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out why you're still struggling with neck pain, and why your previous treatments failed to address the real issue
- We can find and address the ROOT CAUSE - so this pain or injury goes away and stays away!
- We can help you finally get a good night's sleep - which is so hard to get when you are having neck pain
- We can help you be able to play golf, drive your car without worry, get on the mat to enjoy yoga again, and get back to being more active
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recover
- We can help you stay out of the doctor's office
- We can help you get off medications, not have to get that injection, and never have to consider surgery
Basically, the team at Natural Fit Therapy can help you get back to living a life free from daily, annoying headaches and chronic neck pain and stiffness.
If you want to know what it costs, and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinic in Austin, we invite you to inquire below by clicking the button and filling out the short form:
“I was fortunate enough to come in contact with Natural Fit Therapy, and talk to them about my problems, and what I needed to do. We started a physical therapy regimen which helped me to move from the wheelchair to the walker, and then to the cane, and then eventually I was able to walk without any assistance.”
“I couldn't get my legs to strengthen. They just wouldn't strengthen up like when we do these calf exercises and everything. It's just ... I mean, it didn't take long for me to tell the difference from what they were and I was telling my son, I said, ‘That's the first time that my legs have been strong in several years.’ I said, ‘I didn't think there was any remedy for it.’”
“I wanted to be taller again. I wanted to be my height again, and I wanted to get out of bed without a backache, and I wanted to just get out of bed without help. Now I just swing my feet off the bed, pop right up, and my back is so much better.”