- 1 bundle of kale
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon blacked seasoning (or preferred seasoning)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet
- Take kale out and remove your leaves
- Lightly drizzle light olive oil on leaves
- Add your sea salt and preferred seasoning (mix well)
- Lay seasoned kale on parchment and spread evenly as possible
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes (check at about 10 minutes in)
- Remove from oven once they have started to lightly brown
- Let them cool and enjoy your healthy snack!
Why kale chips are not just good, but good for you?
- Kale has lots of iron, which helps make up your red blood cells
- Super strong antioxidant to help fend off harmful cancerous cells
- Kale has been known to help lower your cholesterol
- Kale is full of Vitamin A to help those weary eyes
- Has the immune boosting Vitamin C
- Don’t have to say: “Got milk?” – there’s more calcium in kale than milk
Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to receive helpful information just like this one, and much more!!!